Warehouse Associate - Seasonal
The warehouse associate’s primary function within EMG is to perform the individual tasks assigned that meet EMG standards for safety, security, productivity and accuracy.
Positions are seasonal. We can be flexible with the hours a student is able to work, within reason, between the hours of 6AM-3:30PM, Monday through Friday. Minimum of 10 hours per week, maximum of 40.
Essential Job Functions
• Strong desire to learn the processes and duties required to support the EMG business model and the superior EMG service standards.
• Ability to follow directions from supervisors and perform assigned tasks at a high level of efficiency with minimal supervision.
• Meet or exceed the productivity, quality and accuracy goals of EMG.
• Check condition of incoming shipments for damage and report any discrepancies to the Lead Supervisor.
• Check condition of outgoing shipments for conditions such as carton damage, poor shipping labels etc. that may lead to customer charge backs and report issues to the Lead Supervisor.
• Maintain all required documentation and paperwork as required.
• Understand and follow all warehouse safety standards
• Operate warehouse equipment as required and as training and certification allows
• A commitment to self-improvement
• The ability to embrace and continually adapt to change
• A positive attitude even when unexpected challenges arise
• A willingness to take responsibility and be accountable for achieving personal and team results
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 40 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
• Must be able to team lift up to 108 lbs.
• Must be able to bend, reach, twist, stoop, crawl and crouch regularly in order to perform various job duties
• Should be able to stand for long periods